If I'm posting a picture of the Gateway Arch...

Saint Louis Gateway Arch
If I post a picture of the Saint Louis Gateway Arch, I must be somebody else, according to a certain person. But the Gateway Arch is a famous historical structure photographed by many people other than me and Mike Malone. Search google images by typing in "Gateway Arch." I must say, though, I have really enjoyed photographing it over the years when I've passed through Saint Louis.

This year I was staying in Saint Louis for the epic Shutterfest 2015 Photography Conference when I was able to get this shot (above) with the 5D Mark III and the 16x35 wide angle lens from across the Mississippi River.

I was able to get another shot of it (the one below) from the Missouri side during a rainstorm, which gave it a very ethereal look.

Gateway Arch, Saint Louis, Missouri

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Scribbles & Snaps, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine